top of page

Grupo

Público·21 membros

PDF Printing Library For .NET V4.9.10.0

Description:Inkscape is an illustration editor which has everything needed tocreate professional-quality computer art. You can use it to makediagrams and illustrations, technical drawings, web graphics, clip art,icons and logos. A collection of hands-on tutorials show you how tocombine lines, shapes and text of different types and styles to buildup a picture.A selection of powerful vector graphics editing tools comes asstandard. There is excellent support for paths, gradients, layers,alpha transparency and text flow control. An extensive library offilters allow you to apply realistic effects and extensions allow youto work with bitmaps, barcodes and printing marks, amongst other things.Most of the common vector formats are supported, including PDF, AdobeIllustrator and AutoCAD files, and it has unrivalled support for theSVG web graphics standard.Between the suggested packages: * dia: to export Dia shapes; * libsvg-perl: to import .txt files (txt2svg extension); * python3-uniconvertor: enables several import/export extensions; * pstoedit: to work with eps files; * ruby: there are several extensions written in ruby;

PDF Printing Library For .NET V4.9.10.0

Description:The HP Linux Printing and Imaging System provides full support forprinting on most HP SFP (single function peripheral) inkjets and manyLaserJets, and for scanning, sending faxes and for photo-card access onmost HP MFP (multi-function peripheral) printers.Shared library that provides direct I/O for each process. Prior tohpmud, all I/O was serialized through hpiod, a monolithic I/O processor.The new hpmud direct I/O is faster. Hpmud supports parallel, USB andJetDirect connectivity.With hpmud, HPLIP no longer has Linux specific libusb extensions. Thismeans any UNIX/Linux derivative that supports libusb may work withHPLIP. A public HPLIP "C" API is exposed through hpmud. See hpmud.hfor documentation. A Python wrapper for hpmud, called hpmudext, is alsoavailable.This package contains the development headers necessary if you wishto build packages depending on libhpmud.

Description:The HP Linux Printing and Imaging System provides full support forprinting on most HP SFP (single function peripheral) inkjets and manyLaserJets, and for scanning, sending faxes and for photo-card access onmost HP MFP (multi-function peripheral) printers.Shared library that provides direct I/O for each process. Prior tohpmud, all I/O was serialized through hpiod, a monolithic I/O processor.The new hpmud direct I/O is faster. Hpmud supports parallel, USB andJetDirect connectivity.With hpmud, HPLIP no longer has Linux specific libusb extensions. Thismeans any UNIX/Linux derivative that supports libusb may work withHPLIP. A public HPLIP "C" API is exposed through hpmud. See hpmud.hfor documentation. A Python wrapper for hpmud, called hpmudext, is alsoavailable.

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...
bottom of page